We can assist with:
- Creating new work and honing a sound
- Finding the right producers and artists to collaborate with
- Set up of writing and production sessions
- Digital health check with do and don’ts and on-going support
- Performance advice and live bookings
- Looking at image and stage show set up
- Organising a live band if required
- Helping to source a live agent, lawyer and management
- Release of material on their own or via ILUVLIVE Records
- Music videos and / or other online content
- Marketing strategy and devising a marketing plan
- Finding and paying for the right PR and plugging team
- How to apply for funding as an artist
- Creating industry awareness
What we ask for in returnWe are flexible in our approach to what we ask for in return for taking part in the programme but in general, we ask that if you put out music during your time on the programme, you release on iluvlive records on a 50/50 deal. However, we have also had agreements whereby we will receive two points from a record label if you sign a deal within 18 months of completing the programme. Labels are usually happy to oblige as we have done their development work for them and this doesn’t affect the artist’s bottom line. We are always open to working in any way that an artist feels comfortable. Our aim is to ensure we progress the act's career and if we do, we get a little something back at some point much further down the line. We are a not for profit organisation so any excess income is funnelled back into the work we do. Thus an act's success helps us support the next round of acts on our development programme.
What’s our track record?
Izzy BizuReleased debut EP on ILUVLIVE Records in Sept 2013. Debuted at number 3 on the iTunes soul/RnB chart and went on to sell in accessof 10,000 units. We undertook every aspect of the marketing campaign for the release including PR, TV and radio plugging, live and digital as well as devising some original and quirky marketing strategies. Izzy Bizu signed to Sony Epic in July 2014 and signed publishing with LA based indie Cutcraft (via Downtown) in November 2013. We now manage Izzy.
Princess SlayerReleased their debut EP on ILUVLIVE Records in April 2015 and have enjoyed airplay on BBC Radio 1, BBC Radio 6 and BBC Introducing as well securing a place in the finals of the Glastonbury Emerging Talent Competition. Selected to play the Glastonbury BBC Introducing stage.
NaoOriginally in a group called The Boxettes, Nao was part of the programme in 2014 with the group.
Laura WhiteLaura White came to us without even a manager in place and our first job was to find her the right manager. Following this, we released an EP on iluvllive records in Feb 2017, which debuted at no. 4 on the iTunes R&B Chart and no 51 in the national charts. She has now signed publishing with Peer Music and is signed to Primary for live bookings.
We have also worked with:Lily Oakes: www.lilyoakes.co.uk
Joshua Kyoet: soundcloud.com/joshuakyeot
Blaise Pascal: soundcloud.com/officialblaisepascal