CompetitionsOnline entrants may enter the competition by completing the entry form on this website. There is no charge for online entries. Entrants will be receive a message confirming their entry to the competition on the subsequent page. We do not accept responsibility for any incorrectly addressed or undelivered entries or for any disruption, delay or misdirection of online entries. Entries must not be sent in through agents or third parties. Bulk entries cannot be accepted.
Prizes must be taken as stated and cannot be deferred.
We reserve the right in the event of circumstances arising outside of their control which in their opinion makes it necessary to cancel the competition at any stage.
This agreement is governed by the laws of England and Wales.
Child SupervisionIf you're under 18 years old, please get a parent's or guardian's permission before using our Website. In the event that any user of our Website and Services is under 18 (and so a minor), then we would advise that a parent, or guardian of the minor, supervises his/her use of the internet. It is the parent's or guardian's responsibility to determine which of the Services is appropriate for their child. Extra care and caution should be given when revealing personal information in respect of a child.
Fair Use PolicyRestrictions on Use of the Website/Services: In accessing http://www.iluvlive.co.uk and the material or content made available by us via the Website and Services, you shall only do so for your own personal, non-commercial use.
Notice and Take DownWe reserve the right to remove any material which is submitted by users which we believe is infringing a third party's intellectual property rights. In the event that you believe your intellectual property rights are infringed by any material contained on the Website, then please inform us with the appropriate information to identify the material and the reasons you allege your rights are being infringed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Intellectual PropertyAll intellectual property rights in this Website and all material or content made available by us via the Website (excluding any Submissions by users (in respect of which see below)) shall remain at all times our property or our licensors. We reserve all our rights in respect of our own material and content on the Website.
RegistrationYou may be required to register your details for certain Services and open a user account that you can then use to access and log on to use those Services. You promise to follow any specific terms and conditions that may apply to any such Service.
SafetyWe advise that you never reveal via the Services any personal information about yourself or anyone else (for example: telephone number, home address or email address). You are entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your details when using our Services.
Limitation On LiabilityWe provide the Website and Services to You on an 'as is' and 'as available' basis, and we do not guarantee the availability of the Website or Services. We make no representations or promises that the Website or the Services will be free from errors or omissions nor that they will be available uninterrupted and in a fully operating condition.
It is solely your responsibility to maintain adequate anti-virus software on your personal computer at all times whilst accessing the Website and the Services. We reserve the right to temporarily suspend (and without notice) the Website and any part of the Services. We will not be liable to you or to any other person in the event that all or any part of the Website or Services is discontinued, modified or changed in any way.
- any damage to your computer, any software or for any loss of data that results from your use of the Website and / or Services;
- any failure, any suspension and/or any termination of access to the Services or any content in connection with or arising out of any event or circumstance beyond our reasonable control, or compliance with any applicable laws or regulations; and/or
- Any views expressed in any content, material, blog or chatroom which is uploaded by you or other users of the Services on the Website whether as a Submission or otherwise do not reflect our views and are not in any way guaranteed or endorsed by us.
- restrict your statutory rights as a consumer (including your rights to receive a reasonable standard of service, more details about which can be obtained from your local Trading Standards Office or Citizen's Advice Bureau);
- limit our liability for death or personal injury resulting from our negligence or for fraud.
Contact DetailsYou can email us with any questions, queries or complaints at email@example.com
iluvlive Ltd, a company registered in England & Wales with registered office at 51 Athlone Rd SW2 2DT
Any reference to "we", "us" and "our" in this Policy is to iluvlive Ltd of 37 Harwood Road, London, SW6 4QP.
Any reference to “you” or “your” in this Policy, means you as a user of the http://www.iluvlive.co.uk website (the "Website").
We are committed to protecting your privacy.This Policy explains how your personal information (meaning any information about you which is personally identifiable like your name, address, telephone number or email address, generally referred to throughout this Policy as "personal information") will be used.
Please note that this Policy only applies to the collection of your personal information by us directly on this Website and the use of that personal information by us and by those whom we authorise.
By accessing and continuing to use the website, you accept the terms of this Policy. If you do not agree with any part of our Policy then you should not use the Website.
We may also collect personal information when you disclose any such personal information to us or otherwise, through your general use of the Website (for example when you make a complaint or enquiry or provide feedback to us; or when you submit an entry to a competition or prize draw; or when you request to be sent communications by us, such as updates or newsletters; in monitoring your communications sent via and use of the website to ensure and check compliance with our Terms).
How do we use the information which we collect from you?We use information we collect from you, to help us improve your experience of using the Website.
We may use your personal information to: monitor, develop and improve the Website and so improve your experience; and / or assist us in administering the Services to you; and / or process and deal with any complaints or enquiries which we receive which are made by, or about, you and your issue of the Website; and / or investigate any suspected breach of any of the Terms; and / or to monitor your compliance with the Terms, and thereby allow us to check postings or submissions on the Website, forum messages ; and/or to administer any competition prizes which you may be entitled to, including the right to publish or otherwise make available a list of prize winners. We shall only send you updates regarding the Services on the Website (by email, telephone and SMS) and information concerning third party products when expressly requested to do so by you. After requesting such information, we shall provide you with opportunities to cancel such requests, and for the avoidance of doubt, you can cancel such information requests any at time by emailing us to firstname.lastname@example.org and stating that you do not wish to receive any such further communications from us.
How you can amend your personal informationWhen you register your personal details on the Website to register an account or for certain other Services (e.g. such as our weekly newsletter) you may change or update your personal details (including you user name and password) at any time via your account log-in. You should ensure that you update your details as soon as possible with any relevant changes.
Do we use “Cookies”?
Cookies, as all data collected by the Cookies is anonymous.
Cookies and other such similar devices can also assist and facilitate your use of the Website by:
- allowing you to carry information across pages of our Website and thereby avoiding having to re-enter information;
- allowing you to access stored information within your registration area;
- allowing us to tailor content and / or advertisements to match your preferred interests or to hopefully assist in avoiding us showing you the same adverts repeatedly.
Do we share your information with third parties? We may pass your information to other parties for the following reasons:
- solely where relevant, your user name and information you voluntarily provide in your profile (e.g. profile or user name) and which you have which you have registered with us, will be published on areas of the Website such as the forums, chat rooms or pages where user submissions are displayed and this will be the identity by which you are known on those areas. Other users of the Website will therefore be able to identify you and contact you by your user name or profile)
- we will pass your personal information on to our employees, contractors, suppliers and/or agents so that we are able to administer the Services provided to you by us now or in the future;
- we may pass on some general statistical information about the website user base, sales patterns, traffic volumes and any such related matters to reputable third parties who will handle such information in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998, but please note that these details will not include information personally identifying you; and
- we may disclose your personal information to the police, regulatory bodies or legal advisers in connection with any alleged criminal offence or suspected breach of any of the Terms as we may other otherwise be required by law and we will co-operate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing us to disclose the identity of or locate anyone breaching the Terms or otherwise for the prevention or detection of crime or the apprehension or prosecution of offenders.
Security and how do we protect your information?
Contact detailsYou can email us with any questions, queries or complaints to email@example.com
iluvlive Limited, is a company registered in England & Wales with registered office at 51 Athlone Rd, SW2 2DT